The hotel has 11 fully accessible bedrooms located near the hotel lifts and the other public areas. Some of the rooms also benefit from having adjoining rooms for family or carers. Our guests comfort is at the forefront of our minds, so we have incorporated a number of additional features in our accessible rooms including:
- Entry door minimum 800mm clear opening width to allow for wheelchair access with door viewport at wheelchair level
- 1500mm turning circle in the bedroom and en-suite for wheelchair users
- At least 800mm space on either side of the bed
- En-suite bathroom consisting of specialist level access shower with seat, lowered hand basin with open front, grab rails next to the toilet and shower and cord light switch
- Strobe light fitted to the ceiling to flash in event of a fire alarm
- Vibrating pillows available, which are triggered in the event of a fire alarm
- Emergency pull cord in en-suite and emergency call point adjacent to the bed
- Wheelchair level light switches
In addition, there are disabled parking spaces at the rear of the hotel and the kerbs are cut at the main entrance and passenger drop off points. All hotel facilities including the Quad Club, Docklands Bar & Grill and the first floor Conference Suite have accessible entrances from reception. The hotel also provides full lift access to all floors and accessible toilets on both the first and ground floors.
Call us on 0207 055 2000 for more information.